Gardenswartz & Rowe in Action
Conferences and Public Programs
|March 27 - March 30, 2022|
Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Train-The-Trainer
Lee Gardenswartz. Ph.D., Anita Rowe, Ph. D., Jorge Cherbosque, Ph.D.
Attend the Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Train-the-Trainer Session and take back the knowledge, skills, and materials to develop leaders in your organization.
• Gain skills for remaining resilient no matter what
• Engage in a powerful transformational process for sustainable development and success
• Learn how to take the next step in diversity and inclusion work
• Tap the energy of emotions to be more intentional and mindful in governing yourself
• Work more effectively with different (even difficult) personalities
In a beautiful mountain resort setting, this five-day program involves you in both personal and professional development in emotional intelligence as it relates to dealing with difficult changes and differences throughout life. The end result is not only your own growth but the ability to facilitate the professional growth of others as well. The workshop focuses on providing the conceptual underpinnings and using structured learning activities that develop awareness, knowledge, and skill in the four aspects of Emotional Intelligence and Diversity.
1. Emotional Intelligence and its Role in Interpersonal Effectiveness: The What and Why
2. Affirmative Introspection: Knowing and Accepting Yourself
3. Self-Governance: Gaining Mastery over Your Emotions
4. Intercultural Literacy: Understanding the Range of Human Behavior
5. Social Architecting: Structuring a Compelling and Respectful Environment
Location: the beautiful UCLA Conference Center, Lake Arrowhead, California, USA
Gardenswartz & Rowe are also partners in the Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Institute. To learn more visit our website at eidi-results.org.
AT MY PACE WEBINARS
SizedRight Marketing proudly presents their new webinar series designed to create conversation and improve morale within your organization.
Check It Out!